PREP TIME 25 MINUTESCOOK TIME 9 MINUTESTOTAL TIME 34 MINUTES
Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies are a fun, bite-size twist on traditional chocolate chip cookies!
- 3 cups (360g) all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (170g) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 & 1/4 cups (250g) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (340g) mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone liners.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Mix in the vanilla.
- Reduce mixer speed to low. Gradually add the flour mixture, mixing just until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Drop the dough by half-tablespoon portions onto the prepared pans. Bake 7-9 minutes, or until the cookies are lightly browned. Keep the remaining dough refrigerated between batches.
- Cool the cookies on the pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Then transfer the cookies to a wire rack to cool completely.