How to cook with parchment
1 kg of cabbage
800 g of meat shield
500 g of potatoes
3 heads of onion
120 ml of milk
- First, look at cabbage. Peel a squash, grate it and put it in a large saucepan. Place it whole in boiling water and wait until the leaves are off the stem. Stew the separated leaves for another 2 minutes, remove and drain.
- Then cut it leaves into solid pieces. Squeeze and press the onion, fry until transparent.
- Then add the onions to the pan and simmer over low heat.
- Peel and grate the potatoes coarsely. Add the semi-finished mince, add salt and pepper – the stuffing is ready, just mix well.
- Beat eggs and milk in a separate bowl.
- Arrange the leaves in a baking dish so that the bottom is completely covered, and from the top distribute half of the stuffing and pour the beaten egg and milk mass. Make the second layer in the same sequence and cover again with leaves.
Finally, preheat the oven to 180 degrees, add sour cream to the dish and bake for 40 minutes.
Baked cabbage with parchment – this is just an incredible delicacy that you should definitely prepare. The dish is ideal for family and friendly dinners when the supper is set for a big campaign.